The Indonesian Regional Science Association (IRSA) in collaboration with Sebelas Maret University invites scholars, practitioners and graduate students to submit papers to be presented in the 14th IRSA International Conference. The theme of the conference is Strengthening Regional and Local Economies, and it will be held in Surakarta/ Solo, Central Java on 23-24 July 2018.
Extended paper abstract of about 250-500 words should be submitted online via http://www.conftool.com/irsa2018 consist of background, data and methodology, potential contribution to be acknowledged, and keywords. Abstracts must be submitted in English, as also the full paper. Paper sessions are seminar-style for each paper and ample time for discussion and for participants to provide constructive feedback to authors. Paper presentations will be in English.
• December 1, 2017 :Call for Paper
• January 1, 2018 :Abstract Submission Opening
• April 1, 2018 :Abstract Submission Deadline
• May 1, 2018 :Early Bird Registration Open
• May 1, 2018 :Notification of Abstract Acceptance
• June 1, 2018 :Early Bird Registration End
• June 23, 2018 :Full Paper Submission Deadline
• June 25, 2018 :Paper Presenter Registration Deadline
• July 13, 2018 :Non Presenter Registration Deadline
• July 23 – 24, 2018 :Conference Date